Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hidden Passages




I had such fun creating this card.  I used The Vampire Christian stamp from Simply Betty Stamps and I colored him in with my Spectrum NOir markers.  I also used a Martha Stewart punch to punch the mice at the bottom of Christian's feet.  I also used my corner chomper to add depth to the papers behind Christian and I used some fuzzy twine on the left.  I used my Cricut to cut Christian's cape from Everyday Paper dolls and used a magnet to close the cape.  I hope you like.

4 comments:

  1. This is super cute love your idea to use a magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just FANTASTIC!!! Super idea! Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FLIPPIN COOL! I LOVE THIS!!!!! You did awesome! I wish I had thought of something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great project thank you for joining us at
    Simply Challenged Challenges
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete