Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Another Simply Betty Stamp



I just love Simply Betty Stamps!!!  I have just fallen in love with them and am having such a fun time playing with them.  Here is another card that I did with the Morning Betty Stamp and my Spectrum Noir markers.  I used as the background behind Betty paper from the Graphic 45 co redinations line.  This one had clocks on it that I cut out a circle and sanded it.  I also used some DCWV paper for the background and Bazzill paper.  I used my cricut to cut out the word coffee with my from the kitchen cartridge.  I also did some inking and a ribbon and twine at the top.  Hope you like it.  I am also entering this into the Simply Betty challenge "Anything Goes".  Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job! Love that saying... it is always a "POT of coffee" for me! LOL.. Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work
    thank you for joining us at
    Simply challenged challenges
    Erin xxx

    ReplyDelete