Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun



Here is another SBS image.  She is called Water Balloon London and I layered it over a background stamp from Makin if Crafty Stamps.  I also used my Spectrum Noir markers to color London and the background image.  I added a flowered ribbon and cut out the sun from a Bo Bunny paper I had in my stash.  I don't remember the name of it.  I also added some "splats" around the words.  I would like to enter this into the Simply Betty Challenge Summer Fun.  Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful Summer Fun card... Love the way you used your 2 images together! Thanks for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges...
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sunny, bright, and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card....Love the use of the MIC background aswell..... looks just like a water fight that happens here during the summer!!! The poor flowers!! Thanks for joining us at SCC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely
    Thank you for joining us at SCC
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete