Monday, July 23, 2012



I would like to enter these tags into the Simply Betty Stamps Challenge for the Light/Dark Challenge.  I used the Little Shop of Horrors Rio stamp and colored with my Spectrum Noir markers on both.  I also used my Cricut cartridge Tags, Bags, Boxes and more 2 for the tag.  The flowers are sprayed with Pearl glimmer mist and the purple is given its center with a Viva decor pen.  The blue is using a blue skittle that I had in my stash.  I pop dotted the stamps on both of the tags and used my crop a dile to punch holes and punch in my eyelets so I could add a ribbon to each one.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them.

5 comments:

  1. Oh WONDERFUL!! Love the light vs dark and they are both fantastic but VERY DIFFERENT from each other, really makes you stop and think! Thank you for joining us at Simply Challenged Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I can't decide which I love more! Awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great project thank you for joining us at
    Simply Challenged Challenges
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic. Both the same but very different. Excellent use of the same image. Thanks for joining us at SCC xx

    ReplyDelete