Saturday, September 7, 2013

I am pleased to be chosen to be a guest designer for www.GerdaSteinerdesigns.com for the month of September.  Here is my first project.  He is called "Wanna Bite".  I just love Halloween and I thought he was so adorable.  I used my Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and I used a spellbinders circle die to cut the image and the black circle behind him.  I added a ribbon from my stash and of course, what is a vampire without his bats and the moon?  So, from my stash, I added some bats, stars and a moon that are glittered. I wanted to keep it simple because the star of the project is the image.   I can't wait to show you more.  You must visit Gerda's website and check out all of her wonderful images.  They are adorable!!!   Thank you Gerda for letting me showcase some of your images.  I will be posting the rest as I finish them.  They all will have special treatment from me and care taken in choosing all the papers and embellies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment