Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hello Friend!!!

Here is the 2nd image with my time as Guest designer for www.Gerdasteinderdesigns.com.  I just love the cuteness of her.  She is titled "Hello Friend".  I think anyone would love to receive her.  I colored her with my spectrum noir markers.  I added some flowers and leaves from Prima Marketing.  I used some memory thread for spirals. The center of the flowers are glitter brads that are actually Easter brads but they went so well with them, I decided to use them.   I cut the image out with the Spellbinders die titled Leafy Leafs.  I just love this die.  I then inked the edges with Rain Drops liquid ink.  I added a bric-a-brac ribbon and used the heart banner die from La La Land crafts.  Another of my favorite dies and of course I inked the edges and cut it twice to give it some depth and pop dotted it.  I also placed a lacey doily behind the image and some light green tulle under the flowers to give it some color and some pop.  I hope you like this as much as I do.  Take a few minutes and go on over to Gerda's site and check out her adorable images.  You will fall in love with them too!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment