Sunday, June 23, 2013



I chose this Alice in Wonderland image because It has many of the Wonderland elements such as the rabbit and the chesire cat.  I love Alice in Wonderland.  I colored the image with my Spectrum Noir markers and use 2 of my favorite papers which are the buzz along and the happy birthday papers you see as the backgrounds.  I also added a clock embellie to the top left of the image and a melting clock on the bottom left.  I think it added to the fun of Alice.  I used my Martha Stewart Valentine border punch as my border for the outside of my card.  I really hope you like her and leave a comment as I like to hear from you!!!  I am entering this into Alicia Alva's favorite paper challenge.  Thanks for looking!! 


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thank you for playing the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alicia for inviting me to play along. It was truly fun. I hope to be able to join along in other challenges as well.

      Delete