Sunday, December 22, 2013

December SBS Fanpage Challenge

 
 
Back again with my entry for the December Simply Betty Stamps Fanpage challenge.   I chose to use all three images, Betty Boom, Holly Corinne, Angel Elisabete on a 2-page scrapbook layout.  I wanted to have it all flow together so I chose the title "Naughty or Nice" and have Betty and Corinne on the Naughty side of the pages as they seem to be being a bit naughty.  I have used the Black, white and red color combos for Betty with glitter on her poinsettia and on the sparks of her dynamite and she also has glitter eyeshadow.  For Corinne I added a cricut cut from Winter Wonderland of a Holly and also added the matting for one of the photos with holly paper. Oh and if you look closely you'll see some coal at the bottom with both Betty and Corinne.  I just couldn't resist.  This was another cut from cricut cartridge My World.   On Elisabete's side is the "Nice" side and I added snowflakes from the Martha Stewart snowflake punch and I also cut out a snowflake from my Cricut and added a halo hanging from one of the sides of the snowflake.  I also added some wings to Elisabete that have snowflake images imprinted on them.  I thought they were just perfect for this image. 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this layout and on you incorporated all the elements of the challenge together. Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete