Saturday, October 26, 2013

SBS Fanpage Challenge

Here is my Voodoo Corinne entry for the Challenge on the Simply Betty Stamps fanpage.  I colored her with my Spectrum Noir pens.  I used Halloween papers from my stash for the cardbase and background papers.  I also used a voodoo doll digi as Corinne's "Voodoo Doll Rug" which she is walking on.  She also has her shopping list ready.  No girl should be without her voodoo shopping list.  Can't have enough pins or dolls, right!!??  LOL  I also pop dotted the voodoo doll rug and Voodoo Corinne. You can purchase her here http://simplybstamps.net/item_2420/Voodoo-Corinne-Digi.htm

2 comments:

  1. I love the combination of red and green. As a red-head I know what wearing green does :P it really makes you stand out. I think it is clever to use complementary colors, since they reinforce each other. I don't do that much with my crafting, which is a pity - I can see that now. Your version of Corinne really stands out more than any other, and I think that's a lot thanks to your clever choice of colours (plus obviously that gorgeous shading of yours).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments. They are greatly appreciated. I'm sure your crafting is wonderful!! I would love to see some.

      Delete