Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hot Air Balloon Time!!!  Over at GerdaSteinerDesigns.com is having her first freebie challenge with this cute air balloon digi.  If you'd like to get it and join the fun go to GerdaSteinerDesigns.com and join us!!!  I decided to go with a more masculine look as I usually don't have too many ideas for a masculine card, but this fit the bill.  I also printed out the hot air balloons in a couple of different sizes on the paper to give it a feel of a few balloons flying in the sky together.  It was such a cute and fun image.  I colored them up with my Spectrum Noir markers and tried blending the sky as much as I could with my blender pen.  I so enjoyed this image and can't wait to get some more of Gerda's stamps.  She has a line of images on Etsy as well.  Go and have a look and I'm sure you'll fall in love with them too.  Anyway, here is my card that I would like to enter into the challenge.


Thanks for looking and I'd love you to leave comments if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment